THERE’S more bonus cash up for grabs than ever if you are a member of the NSW Standardbred Owners Association (NSWSOA).
And their lucrative bonus scheme kicks off next week with bonus money available in eight races at Tabcorp Park Menangle.
Other meetings all around the state have also joined the bonus scheme and the Association today announced some “extras” for the bonus scheme which will keep a lot of owners happy.
The NSWSOA have added to the 40 ‘bonus’ races at nine race meetings with the following additions to the bonus races.
* A cash bonus of $100 to every horse owned by a member of the NSWSOA that starts in any of the 40 bonus races this season;
* The owner or managing owner must be a financial member of the association at time of nomination;
This is in addition to the normal cash bonus of $500 and an APG credit voucher to the value of $1500.
According to NSWSOA vice president Daniel Cordina his committee continues to look for other suitable ways to assist members and make membership even more attractive.
Race meetings where the bonus races will be run are:
Menangle October 13 (8 races)
Newcastle October 23 (4 races)
Parkes October 25 (4 races)
Bathurst October 28 (4 races)
Penrith November 5 (4 races)
Tamworth November 12 (4 races)
Albury November 13 ( 4 races)
Young November 17 (4 races)
Wagga November 23 (4 races).
It should be stressed that to be eligible to win the prizes on offer in the NSWSOA Bonus Scheme the managing owner of the horse must be a financial member of the NSWSOA at acceptance time.
Eligible managing owners will receive the following bonuses:
- a) NSWSOA Bonus – $500 cash Bonus;
- b) APG Gold Bonus – $1500 Bonus Voucher to the Value of $1500 to be used at 2021 APG Yearling Sales.
The maximum total bonus payable per race is to the value of $2,000 and there is no limit on how many races individual horses can win in the NSWSOA Bonus Scheme.
Obviously no bonuses will be paid if the managing owner is a non-financial Member of the NSWSOA.
As there will only be four (4) bonus races at every meeting except for Menangle on Tuesday, it is advisable to reference the HRNSW race programs and notice booklet prior to the close of nominations to ascertain which races are NSWSOA bonus events
The conditions for the APG voucher are:
Only one voucher will be issued per winning horse which is owned or managed by a member of the NSWSOA.
An APG sales credit voucher can only be redeemed for purchases at a 2021 APG/APTS Yearling Sales.
- The APG Sales Credit Voucher’s total value is $1,500 (incl. GST);
- Only ONE voucher may be used per yearling for the 2021 APG/APTS Yearling Sales;
- Of the $1500, $1000 may be put towards the purchase; $500 may be used to defray the cost of full Series sustaining for the APG/APTS Race Series. It is not necessary to use both elements of the voucher, however the two elements cannot be used for separate horses;
- The holder of the voucher must have been the owner or part-owner of the horse that won the voucher as well as have their name registered in the ownership of the horse purchased at the APG/APTS sale;
- The voucher holder is required to pay the difference between the purchase price and the $1000 value of the APG sales credit voucher;
- APG sales credit voucher is not redeemable for cash and cannot be resold or exchanged nor be redeemed for further APG sales credit vouchers;
- APG may cancel the APG sales credit voucher, refuse redemption or cancel sales redeemed using the APG sales credit voucher if it suspects that the voucher is being used fraudulently, in an unauthorised or illegal manner, or it has reason to believe that the voucher holder is in breach of these terms and conditions;
- Once the 2021 APG Yearling Sales dates have passed, you will not be able to use your voucher again (even if all or part of the value remains on the card), and nor will you be able to claim a refund of any unused value remaining on the sales credit voucher.
- Upon expiry of the sales credit voucher any unused value remaining on the voucher is forfeited.
For further information e-mail the NSWSOA on: email@example.com.