HARNESS Racing SA has announced entries for the Allwood Stud 2020 SA Yearling Sale, to be held on Sunday, March 15, 2020 at the Magic Millions Complex at Morphettville in Adelaide, are open.
The 2020 sale, like the previous two years, will be limited to just 35 lots (with a 10 per cent variance depending on quality of entries) – this concept being somewhat unique and affording connections with direct access to the $100,000 Group One `The Allwood’, – Australia’s greatest value two-year-old race to be held in Adelaide in 2021.
The process starts now for all breeders wishing to have their yearlings be part of this incredible event by following the steps below.
- Please print the PDF attached and fill in your details as outlined – partly completed entries will not be processed.
- After completing the form, please scan and email back to either firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com All entries will receive a confirmation email. (Please contact me on 0425 836 910 if you haven’t received this within 24 hours.
- Entries close on Friday 30th August 2019 and the successful nominators will be confirmed by the Friday 13th September 2019.
- Payments for confirmed entries are to be made no later than the close of business Friday 20th September 2019.
- Please note this form is not to be used for non-sale entries. (A separate Media Release and form has been released.)
To download your entry form, please click here.
- HRSA Media