Dear companions in harness racing,
Australian Pacing Gold Board and Management are busy preparing for our 2021 sales with nominations opening in June 2020.
APG will continue to be your national standardbred yearling sales company in 2021. We will bring our sales to you: in Western Australia, Victoria, Queensland and New South Wales.
By tradition, we will continue to conduct our Victorian and NSW sales at the main summer racing carnivals, when all the major stables and biggest buyers will be drawn from the two Dominions to our south-eastern capitals: Hunter Cup Carnival in Melbourne and Miracle Mile Carnival in Sydney.
These are truly the festival times when harness enthusiasts celebrate their passion for our great industry – the perfect focus for APG yearling sales to capture the attention of the Australian and New Zealand harness racing world.
Please consider carefully these important things when comparing APG with other standardbred yearling sales options:
- APG is an Australian-owned Company.
- APG exists solely for the purpose of conducting sales and futurity races for Australian branded standardbred yearlings.
- APG is a ‘not for profit’ company – all revenue in excess of costs is used to enhance APG’s offering to the harness racing industry.
- APG Board Members receive no remuneration for their service to the Company.
- APG sales in Victoria and NSW will be conducted in conjunction with the main racing Carnivals in each State.
- APG is owned by the harness racing industry and for the harness racing industry.
- APG guarantees a Futurity Race Series in 2022 for graduates of its 2021 sales.
These are all significant boxes to tick as Breeders and Vendors contemplate where it best serves them and harness racing to sell their yearling in 2021.
Australian Pacing Gold