September 23, 2020 National Trotguide
LISTED below are the clubs participating in the APG Bonus Race Series and how many races per club
Club Date No of Races
Albury 13/11/20 4
Bathurst 28/10/2020 4
Menangle 13/10/2020 8
Newcastle 23/10/2020 4
Parkes 25/10/2020 4
Penrith 5/11/2020 4
Tamworth 12/11/2020 4
Wagga 23/11/2020 4
Young 17/11/2020 4
To be eligible to win the prizes on offer in the NSWSOA Bonus Scheme:
- NSWSOA Bonus – at acceptance time for the nominated event the Managing Owner of the winning horse must have been a Financial Member of the NSWSOA
Eligible Managing Owners will receive the following Bonuses:
- a) NSWSOA Bonus – $500 cash Bonus
- b) APG Gold Bonus – $1500 Bonus Voucher to the Value of $1500 to be used at 2021 APG Yearling Sales
Maximum total Bonus payable per race is to the value of $2,000 and there is no limit on how many races individual horses can win in the NSWSOA Bonus Scheme.
No bonuses will be paid if the Managing Owner is a Non-Financial Member of the NSWSOA.
As there will only be four (4) bonus races per meeting and * at Menangle it is advisable to reference the HRNSW Race Programs & Notice Booklet prior to the close of nominations to ascertain which races are NSWSOA Bonus events
The conditions for the APG Voucher are set out below:
Only one voucher will be issued per winning horse which is Owned or Managed by a Member of the NSWSOA.
An APG Sales Credit Voucher can only be redeemed for purchases at a 2021 APG/APTS Yearling Sales.
- The APG Sales Credit Voucher’s total value is $1,500 (incl. GST).
- Only ONE voucher may be used per yearling for the 2021 APG/APTS Yearling Sales.
- Of the $1500, $1000 may be put towards the purchase; $500 may be used to defray the cost of full Series sustaining for the APG/APTS Race Series. It is not necessary to use both elements of the voucher, however the two elements cannot be used for separate horses.
- The holder of the voucher must have been the owner or part-owner of the horse that won the voucher as well as have their name registered in the ownership of the horse purchased at the APG/APTS sale.
- The voucher holder is required to pay the difference between the purchase price and the $1000 value of the APG Sales Credit voucher.
- APG Sales Credit Voucher is not redeemable for cash and cannot be resold or exchanged nor be redeemed for further APG Sales Credit Vouchers.
- APG may cancel the APG Sales Credit Voucher, refuse redemption or cancel sales redeemed using the APG Sales Credit Voucher if it suspects that the Voucher is being used fraudulently, in an unauthorised or illegal manner, or it has reason to believe that the voucher holder is in breach of these terms and conditions.
- Once the 2021 APG Yearling Sales dates have passed, you will not be able to use your Voucher again (even if all or part of the value remains on the card), and nor will you be able to claim a refund of any unused value remaining on the Sales Credit Voucher.
- Upon expiry of the Sales Credit Voucher any unused value remaining on the Voucher is forfeited.