EFFECTIVE immediately, Harness Racing New South Wales advises the following requirements relate to all harness meetings:
- Each person seeking entry to a venue MUST complete the Infectious Disease Declaration form and provide this form at the point of entry to the venue-
NO DECLARATION NO ENTRY;
As part of the Infectious Disease Declaration Form, all persons will be required to sign a release and waiver agreement indemnifying HRNSW and the relevant harness racing Club.
To facilitate seamless entry to the venue, it is desirable that the form is completed prior to attending each venue.
- All licensed participants are required to produce their physical harness racing licence cards or electronic version prior to entry to the venue being granted-
NO LICENCE NO ENTRY;
- Trainers are limited to ONE (1) stablehand- Upon application to HRNSW an exception may apply in the case of a Trainer with three (3) or more horses entered at a race meeting;
- Trainers are required to provide the details of ALL stablehands for each race meeting to HRNSW prior to 10.30am, two (2) days before each race meeting;
- Participants MUST leave the track immediately after fulfilling their obligations in accordance with the Australian Harness Racing Rules;